This has facilities to conduct the following assays;
- automated full blood count including all the differentials and examining cell morphology using a microscope
- clinical chemistry measurement for liver and kidney function
- Serological testing and CD4/CD8 counts.
Immunology laboratory section:
The state of the art immunology laboratory is well equipped to handle a number of immunological assays. It has facilities for the conduct of;
- PBMC, serum and plasma separation and storage
- �Elispot assays
- Intra cellular cytokine assays and
- Flow cytometry.